Most images from the Internet contain a background, either a white or black. The most common solution to get rid of the background is to make a selection of the background with a selection tool and delete it. There is a much faster method to clear the white or black background under Photoshop (if the image is made up of several distinct layers).
How to quickly remove image background on Photoshop?
- Open your image in Adobe Photoshop.
- Double click your thumbnail layer to open the blending options.
- Go into the Blending Options (first tab) and then in to comparison to gray (at the bottom).
- To remove a white background slightly pull the white slider to the left (a value of 250 is usually sufficient).
- Conversely, to remove black background, pull the black slider to the right.
You can also remove the image background in Photoshop manually by selecting objects with tools and subtracting them from layers.
- Remove black background photoshop
- Photoshop remove black background
- How to remove black background in photoshop
- How to remove clipart background [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- Change Notepad++ background and foreground colors, dark mode > Guide
- Notepad change background colours [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Removing black stripes from a video (16/9th format)
- Take pictures with the black and white Snapchat filter > Guide
- Photoshop not enough memory: available, error, RAM, to save
- How to make multiple selections on Photoshop: with pen tool
- How to enable zoom with scroll wheel Photoshop
- Open RAW Files: in photoshop, CS3
- Show more recently opened files in Photoshop