PC Problem

Closed
Love One - Jan 25, 2010 at 01:06 PM
 Love One - Jan 25, 2010 at 01:32 PM
Hello,

I switch my pc on the power light comes on the Tower. but the light just flickers on the Monitor doesn't stay stable and nothing appears on the monitor it can't be the monitor because i tested the monitor with another tower and it works can it be the ram not even the lights on the keyboard comes on
Related:

2 responses

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 25, 2010 at 01:24 PM
It is most likely a problem with the power supply or the motherboard. I suggest yopu have a service tech take a look at it.

Good Luck
Hi

At first upon booting up the PC it made a Continous Beeping sound I removed the Ram and still the continous beeping sound I checked properly and one of the golden pins was off or burned i 2nd RAM because i'm still using RAM that is DDR2 256mb(but the guy told me that his not sure if the RAM works so if it doesn't work then i must bring it back) but the beeping sound is gone but still PC boots up lights on monitor just flickers but still nothing on Monitor so i put in the old RAM again and the beeping sound has also gone so i'm not sure if it is the RAM or not what do you think i must to for the next step try to get a totally different RAM from a friend that works just to test it