Issue with my laptop

Closed
Mss Centaur - Oct 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM
austqui Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2009 - Oct 20, 2008 at 08:42 AM
Hello,

I have a toshiba laptop for 2 years now, and for the past i been using the PC card to use the internet, but just two days ago i try to connect to my brother internet truw wireless and it wouldnt let me, i am not a computer geek or nothing , i mean i know the basics and i few people already look at my computer and couldnt fix it is anything wrong. I went to internet properties and it saids that my network hardware is disconnected , i try the little switch on the side of it that is for and is on, so i really dont know whats going on, i will really appreciate your guys help.

Thank you.
Related:

1 response

austqui Posts 15 Registration date Wednesday September 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2009 1
Oct 20, 2008 at 08:42 AM
hey there,

have you verified that with your brother's connection there is not any network key needed and also tell me is it a livebox?

if it is indeed a livebox then you may need to make it detectable so as to make the connection between your pc and the livebox