Full micrsd card not recognizable on phone/pc

Closed
Johanna - Apr 29, 2010 at 11:58 AM
zaklac Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2010 - Aug 16, 2010 at 11:55 AM
I have an lg arena and my os is vista. I have been using an 8gb micro sd card and it was working fine untill my computer crashed. Now my phone and pc will not recognize any information on the sd card. The card is full of info. My pc can read only that much, but then it wants to format the card for further use. HELP PLEASE. None of the information can be replaced and I don't want to re-format and loose it all just to use the card. How do I retrieve the info...even if it means loosing out on the 8gbs of memory, I will try anything.
Related:

1 response

zaklac Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2010
Aug 16, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Hi Johanna, I had same problem with my 32 GB SD card. It was full of photos from my holiday but was not recognized by any card reader. I tried the camera and different computers with different OS and reader.... After it I have found help here http://card-recovery.biz/us/service.php I sent them my crashed SD card and they rescued all the photos.