MEMORY DUMP ERROR

Closed
Chandru - Nov 8, 2008 at 08:37 PM
 asjad - Dec 10, 2010 at 11:31 AM
Hello,

Am Chandrashekar from Bangalore. I got a new device Magic Jack from my brother who is staying in US.

Am getting Memory dump error while installing this device. I tried changing the RAM , Reinstall the OS & installled AC USB HUB as per the advice from the customer care.

I don't know what wiil be the reason for this........Please suggest me

Regards
Chandru
Related:

7 responses

hi chandru,
i am santosh.chandru while instaling windows xp service pack 2 i got dump error then process is stoped. give me some idea.thank u........santosh
hi can u tell me how to use magic jack for uk ...
dishy Posts 9 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 15, 2009 1
Nov 9, 2008 at 05:40 AM
well buddy if the customer care hasn't been able to help you then it will be a bit difficult to help you too and may be its the device after all which is faulty which has effect on the memory dumping
Hi,

Thanks for your help.But this device is working fine in my brother's laptop.

Do i need to install any latest windows update or it works on specific configuration only.

Regards
Chandru...
try running the majicjack straight to usb port and not through a hub
Hi chandra I have the same trouble with my magic jack when the first time i use it was woring very good... but the next day this usb difice does not work anymore, i don't know why, I tried to ask customer support but nothing work that they told me...

May I know if you solved your trouble about your magic jack...

thank you....

post your answer here..... please in the forum.....

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i am sam .i have a problem.while installing windows xp on hp branded machine i got dump error.plz give me solution. i am hardware engineer. Thank you.
Solution on Blue Dump or Fatal Error:

Actually the problem is occured in ur Hard disk (Bad Sector r ther on hard disk)

Solution:
Dissconect ur hard disk frm ur PC or Laps & connect via usb converter to any PC which having Windows XP SP3,
after u connect to PC follow the steps:

start_Run_type ther cmd then type
(faulty harddisk drive name) like E:\ (hit enter)
chkdsk /f (hit enter)

after scanning it will fix the errors

then type
set (hit enter)

after tht methods connect to device & format...ur harddisk wid windows XP's NTFS file system.

Prasad Powale (DL1 Engg.)
Wipro Infotech
powaleprasad@gmail.com
please can i use these steps in my laptop to remove physical memory dump. if not then tell me other option to remove physical memory dump.

thnx............