Virtual memory can be found in the file named PageFile.sys. It is important to clean it regularly to avoid risk of crash or error message. This article will show you how.
To clean virtual memory:
Open "run" and type regedit
- Search for HKey_Local_Machine/System/Current Control Set/Control/Session Manager/Memory Management
- Right click on ClearPageFile At Shutdown and put value to "1"
- This will clear your virtual memory each time you shutdown your computer
More memory questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to clear virtual memory windows 10
- Clear virtual memory windows 10
- How to clean virtual memory
- Virtual dj 12 free download full version > Download - Musical production
- HP Smart > Download - Other
- Reset Windows password: via cmd, without logging in > Guide
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform
- Clear RAM on Windows: via cmd, shortcut, without rebooting > Guide