Can't play Sims 2!

Closed
Anete - Jun 7, 2010 at 05:25 AM
 Anete - Jun 7, 2010 at 11:04 AM
Hey,

So... I have a game, The Sims 2, it's the ordinary CD-ROM version. But when I put it in my computer's CD player, it doesn't work! Then I look at the DVD/CD-RW drive at My Computer (I have Windows XP Professional) it shows that nothing has been put in. Is there a problem with my computer or is it just that on the cover of my game it says CD-ROM, but I only have the DVD/CD-RW reader?
When I put "Seasons" or "Pets" in, it works, but i cant install the Sims itself.
Could someone plz help me?
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Jun 7, 2010 at 08:57 AM
Hi there,

Test the cd on another computer system to check if there is data in it or just a blank cd.

Thanks
It's not a blank CD. I have tried lots and lots of times and a few times it worked. At first it always shows "Insert the correct CD-ROM". And I can't even install it :D And I don't have another computer.. -.-
It's not a blank CD. I have tried lots and lots of times and a few times it worked. At first it always shows "Insert the correct CD-ROM". And I can't even install it :D And I don't have another computer.. -.-