Antivir/Antimalware Doctor

Closed
Ionotylerisbored - Jul 31, 2010 at 02:50 AM
 usiy - Aug 3, 2010 at 01:13 PM
Hello,

Hello,

I have an LG W2052TQ Monitor that is hooked up to my HP Laptop. Recently, my laptop was infected with 2 malware.. It was Antivir and Antimalware Doctor. I tried to remove it using MBAM but it didn't work as I would need to boot it up into Safe Mode. I restarted and tried to boot it into safe mode by tapping F8. It wouldn't work at all, instead it gave me this annoying beeping sound. So I booted it up regularly, this time I used system configuration to boot it up in safe mode. It worked but my monitor wouldn't display a thing.. It says "Analog:Power savings mode" Now everytime I boot up my laptop, it would take me to safe mode and my external monitor wouldn't show a thing. My laptop's screen is smashed so I can't see a thing. How do I fix this pesky situation? And how do I get rid of the malware? I'm using Windows Vista by the way.

Thanks in advance!

Related:

3 responses

Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Aug 1, 2010 at 03:04 AM
Hello Ionotylerisbored,

can you gain access to the internet from any other computer at all so you can download some programs to remove the Malware do yoou just have a black screen or the virus popped up on the screen and saying you have a infected computer.

please let use know what type of virus your dealing with then we can be back to you ASAP so someone can answer and help you with this.

But i am looking for a way for you to remove the Malware for you.
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Aug 1, 2010 at 03:17 AM
please go to this website as there is information on how to remove one of them buddy.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antivir-solution-pro

and here's the other one to remove the other malware.....

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/virus-removal/remove-antimalware-doctor

hope i helped you a little more