Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X won't work o

Solved/Closed
Cowbell - Dec 9, 2008 at 09:10 PM
 keith - Feb 6, 2013 at 06:43 PM
Hello, Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X just won't work for me. I download it, but it won't work. I had Adobe before, and it accidently got erased. I have Windows XP. What do I have to do to get it back.
Thankyou,
Cowbell
Related:

3 responses

I have been having this prob. for over 2 months too. I was able to fix it by going to IE/tools/manage add-ons, enable shockwave. Couldn't believe that fixed it. But first, I uninstalled the program using revouninstall.com and rebooted. But u may not have to do all that, just try enabling shockwave first.
It Worked!!! Thank you so much!!! x
how do you do that
TheParoxysm Posts 169 Registration date Sunday December 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2011 74
Dec 9, 2008 at 09:33 PM
ActiveX is a plugin handler for IE. You may have an IE/ActiveX problem, not a Flash problem.
Hello all. Spent a couple of hours chasing around to activate the You tube clips in IE and latest FF 3.4B4 which is my current browser. Sorted by installing Adobe FP 10 Active x, Plug in and Adobe Shockwave Player 11.5. Also installed the latest JAVA. If you have FF addons like No script / Flash blocker - make sure these are DISABLED and it will allow replay of these flash clips. Good luck chaps. Adios