Ask a question Report

PC Suit for samsung GT-S5233S [Solved/Closed]

Suvarna - Latest answer on Sep 6, 2012 03:51AM
Im Suvarna I want a PC Suit for my mobile Samsung GT-S5233S. Thanks in advance.
Read more 

moins plus
Dear Sir,

Please get the following address to get the specific application.

Dinesh- Feb 22, 2011 02:29AM
moins plus
thank you

PP CHAUDHARI- Mar 22, 2011 07:06AM
Hello, Iam Pravin Chaudhari,I want a PC Suit for my mobile Samsung GT-S5233S.
Thanking you in advance.
Eswar- Aug 25, 2012 10:31PM
Hello sir,
i need a help sir..please help me...
sir,am using samsung gt-s5233s and i have a problem in my pc suite , i use win7 64 bit os,in that its not detecting my phone , it displays a message that service initiali failed
so kindly help me,sir.. i need ur help
*Du[M]mY^.-- Sep 2, 2012 02:16PM
I need help.. My os is Win 7 32-bit 7 Build 7600 and I need PC Suite.. My phone model is GT-S5560 and can't find PC Suite at If there is any othe web page to download I'll be thankful
sampath 1Posts Wednesday September 5, 2012Registration date September 5, 2012 Last seen - Sep 5, 2012 09:48AM
How do i connect a samsung GT-S3650 to my wifi its asking for proxy and user id password proxy address etc i dont understand please help?
elizabeth george- Sep 6, 2012 03:51AM
@ sampath .. go to settings -> wireless and networks -> tethering and portable hotspot -> portable wi-fi hotspot enable it by tick ->go to configure portable wi-fi hotspot ,you can find the properties of your device,set the same configure in your pc or laptop by creating a network. now you can search wifi networks in your laptop and you can access network
This document entitled « PC Suit for samsung GT-S5233S » from CCM ( is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.