VGA Graphics Adapter Update

Closed
Maruatta - Nov 24, 2010 at 05:28 PM
 Maruatta - Nov 26, 2010 at 05:21 PM
Hello, I have an IBM T30 laptop and when I try to play online games I get the following message " Graphics card not supported " or some such thing,it also says to update my Video card. I go to Windows update and I can't get an update for it,then I go to Control panel and go to device mngr.and when I click update it comes back with " your equipment is up to date". I don't understand. I have n ATI Mobility Radeon 7500,8 bit,adapter string:VGA,Bios information:01.00,Total Average Memory:16320,Dedicated Video Memory:n/a,System Video Memory:n/a,Shared system Memory:n/a,and I really can't pay for an upgrade,so I need a free driver update. Where can I get it and CAN I get it!Please?...Help. Thank you.

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 24, 2010 at 10:55 PM
That's an 8 year old computer with slow graphics. It may not be able to run the games you want!

You can download drivers from ATI for the Radeon 7500 (choose "other" on this web site)

http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Good Luck
Thank you so much for your help. I'll keep you posted on whatever happens. You are too kind.