Security system popup

Closed
phil - Dec 31, 2008 at 09:51 AM
 Andy - Feb 2, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Hello, i tried going to programs ie? options couldnt find it please help a beginner get rid of this annoying popup thanks phil

2 responses

Try this....OneCare.Live.com. It's from Windows Live. It got of my exact problem just last night.
hi jody, what do i do download it? i tried going to cpanel add/remove but im afraid im not very good with pc's if you could explain further i would greatly appreciate. i ve been trying to get rid of this for 4 days. phil
It took me several minute to find the exact page again, but I have it now. Is there any way I can send it to you. That's alot easier for than trying to explain how I got to it.
Type in Windows Live One Care. When you get to that page, look on the left for the Safety Scanner listed under
Help & Support. Click on it. If my memory serves me correctly, that will either allow you to choose a scan that you need (in a new window) or that will be the scan. But I think they will give you about 3-4 scans to choose from. You will know by reading the description. I'm pretty much illiterate when it comes to computer/internet stuff. So, I know you can do this if I got it done. I hope this explanation was helpful. If you have any further questions or want me to
e-mail you the exact page, don't hesitate to let me know.
jody, i just finished onecare. still have popups!!!!!!
please my inglish is not bery well please a nen herl mi note book never haf dis problem
thanks
What's your email?