Antivirus for pendrive

Solved/Closed
bharathi.marella Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 30, 2011 Status Member Last seen March 31, 2011 - Mar 31, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Apr 1, 2011 at 03:48 PM
Hello,

will u please suggest me a software which doesnot allow the viruse effected pendrive to the laptop

Related:

4 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 31, 2011 at 06:20 AM
Dear bharathi.marella,

1. You have not answered my question, do you want the USB tool for pendrive viruses or not?

2. I saw the other post you have asking on how to remove the Windows Genuine error message. Bionik gave you the best and only solution. The Kioskea Charter states that nobody on this forum can give solution which would infringe copyright rules.

I don't know how long you have been getting this error message, but Microsoft has made it so that if after 30 days you have not purchased and registered your license, the operating system will cease to function. One of these days, you will turn on your computer and you will just get a black screen. That I can garantee you. The usb tool that I may send to you will be useless.

If you can't afford a Windows license, I strongly suggest that you rush and install Linux which is a free operating system.

Good luck
m.jaipal Posts 4 Registration date Thursday March 31, 2011 Status Member Last seen April 6, 2011 3
Mar 31, 2011 at 01:02 AM
download the avg antivirus it will automatically scan the pen drive if not please use another antivirus like kaspersky
bharathi.marella
Mar 31, 2011 at 01:22 AM
not for scaning i need a software to reject the virus effected pendrive
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 31, 2011 at 04:22 AM
Greetings bharathi.marella

Pendrivres can be vaccinated against viruses, is that what you want to do?

If so, it's not a software but a tool.

Let me know I will post you the tool in question which is first used to desinfect and then it vaccinates.

Regards
Mar 31, 2011 at 05:51 AM
P.S.

Bharathi, is your Windows genuine?
bharathi.marella
Mar 31, 2011 at 06:05 AM
no it is not a genuine
Blocked Profile
Mar 31, 2011 at 07:34 PM
bharathi, as Ambucias and others have already suggested. no anti virus program can 100% protect you against viruses from the internet or an infected flash drive as new viruses are created everyday. the best solution you could do is to install some antivirus software on your PC such as microsoft security essentials, AVG free edition or avast home.

once this is installed you could always try to scan the flash drive for infection but if you know the drive is infected and do not even want to risk getting your PC infected then the sensible answer is to not use it and just format it.

I feel that nothing more could be said on this thread to assist you with your query - you have been advised
Apr 1, 2011 at 04:55 AM
@ Kieferschild,

Indeed, nothing else can be added.

It also seems, due the lack of response, that bharathi.marella is no longer interested, for he never replied to my offer of the vaccinating tool for pendrives.

Anyway, in a few days, bharathi.marella's system wil go completely blank and his requests for help will get lost in the wild blue yonder.

I guess that we will mark this one as solved.
bharathi.marella
Apr 1, 2011 at 06:54 AM
ya i need the vaccinating tool for pendrives
Apr 1, 2011 at 03:48 PM
Here is the tool but remember to register your Windows license

USB Fix will delete infections on all removable devices, repair damaged security functions, such as registry access, task manager, hidden files and vaccinate your device against future infections.

1. Download

http://www.teamxscript.org/usbfixTelechargement.html

Once on your desktop, double click the installation icon, a window will appear, uncheck all items that are checked because they are not necessary.

2. Using Win 7 you must deactivate the user account control

3. Plug in your pen and all other removal devices susceptible of infection.

4. Double click on the USB Fix icon (Looks like a seringe.)

5. Click on the deletion button and leave the tool work. The start menu and desktop icons will dissapear, don't be alarmed, it's perfectly normal

If a message asks you to reboot, please proceed. Upon rebooting the tool will continue to work.

When finished a log will open with a report on the work done.

Good luck

P.S. The log will be saved in C root
Deleted files are stored in C:\UsbFix\Quarantine .
Your drive will also be vaccinated against future infections by creating autorun.inf (vaccination)

https://ninja-pendisk.en.softonic.com/