SanDisk cruzer blade 16GB not recognising... [Closed]

-
 bunny -
Hello,
I hav a sandisk cruzer blade 16 gb thumbdrive,i don knw suddenly wht ahappened to it,now its not at being recognised on my system or elswhere..pls help me as I hav lot of data on it...i m even unable to formate it bcz whn I press right click n press on format it wont take the comand at alll.. its not taking any command, in if plugin into USB it shows as "removable disc" but not with name whn I click on properties it does not show availbale space n says this device is working properly..
Pls help me to atleast format it show that I can use it further...

3 replies

do no tformat your pendrive because all 16 gb sandisk same problem please go with win xp and open hide option view option in my computer and then chek
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Excuse me, my English ability is so low :">
????
?? ???? ?? ?? ??? ????? 1 ????? ??? ?? 2
???????? ??? ?? ??? ?? ???? ???
???? ???? ????? ???? ?? ??? ???????? ?????
???? ?? ?????? ?? ??? ???... ?????
??????? ??? ?????? ???? ???????? ??? ????
?? ????
***@***
SanDisk cruzer blade 16GB not showing in my computer no error msg given but thing is its showing in BIOS only.Pls help me to atleast format it show that I can use it further.
Registration date
Thursday August 19, 2010
Status
Last seen
August 3, 2016
Hello,

Try this 1

1) Try formatting your flash drive from the "Disk Management".

Click on Start --> Run --> Type diskmgmt.msc and press Enter.

"Disk Management" will be opened. Now right-click on your "Flash Drive", select

the option "Format" and follow the instructions.

2) If the problem still exists, then try to format your flash drive with "HP USB Disk

Storage Format Tool". Click on the below link and download it.

https://ccm.net/download/download-127-hp-usb-disk-storage-format-tool

Good Luck
worked a treat, bought flash drive for a system backup on a netbook, formatting failed, couldn't format the flash drive on any PC in the house, contacted Sandisk (20mins online), who suggested contacting the retailer. found your link and formatted no problem
if the data is very important then you just insert in any linux computer and it will recognized it and show all your data files
i got message usb not recoginzed in windows but when I run it in ubuntu all of my files are available
I've given in with mine and thrown them in the bin!
i am having thesame problem!! wen I keep my pendrive in any othher pc its not recognising its not even showing the icon what to do!? please answer in ur best way