Problem with network and internet sharing

Closed
ramdas - Jan 11, 2009 at 05:39 AM
maniktozor Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday November 5, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009 - Jan 11, 2009 at 06:20 AM
Hello,

Sir im my office i found some difficulties for some laptops to get connect to the network and internet. we are using wireless router for the network. Some of the laptops didn,t get the complete list of computers connected to the network. But they are showing some of the pc,s in the network. we connected our printer to the desktop using by secretry. so i cant find that pc when searching from that laptop.The all systems are in same work group.

In my another laptop we are not getting access to the internet whwn i am in office.But it is getting internet when connected to the wired network.It is accessing the networks when we serch and result is giving local acccess only when connecting to that network.I checked the wireless network's properties and set the ip address and DNS address to be generated automatically.The result showing after diagonizing the problem is problem is- '' you might have problem with one or more network adaptors on the computer ''

So sir please suggest me, a way to solve those problems we are facing here....
Awaiting your replay.....

By

Ramdas
Related:

1 response

maniktozor Posts 8 Registration date Wednesday November 5, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 18, 2009
Jan 11, 2009 at 06:20 AM
hi,
try this lnik:
http://www.astahost.com/info.php/Internet-Connection-Sharing-Problems_t17196.html

you will find a lot of information about your problem and much more about networking.