- it wont start

help me! x.x thank you in advance

reply me :))
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Jun 8, 2011 at 04:18 AM
Hi,

Try to remove your power cord and hold the On button for like 30 seconds to 1 minute and then connect it back and turn on to see if the problem persists.

Good Luck!
Manchester united fan
Jun 9, 2011 at 07:50 AM
Still not working x.x what should I do?
Anonymous User
Jun 9, 2011 at 05:12 PM
Hi,

I read this from another thread that issues are the same:

The problem is always due to the graphic card failure. I have a lot of experience with this problem.
Its simple as this.
1. If you have an external graphic card and you get this problem. Then probably your graphic cards busted.
2. If you have an integrated graphic card and you get this problem. Well, Sorry but its about time you replace your motherboard.
Integrated graphics are not fixable.
3. If its the external problem. Then switch to the integrated graphic card (Thats if you have one) or get a new graphics card either with your warranty (if its valid) or buy one.

Other Solutions
1. (Only for external graphic card holders) This problem is very common due to dust residing on the graphic card/graphic card slot. Just take out the graphic card, and with a paint brush clean the metal parts and the graphic card slot. Be very careful when doing so as this slot are very delicate. Do so at your own risk.
2. This problem may occur if you computer heats up very much.
*Clean up the insides of your Pc with a paint brush at least once a month. (Due to Dust)
*Try hooking up an extra cooling fan to your Pc to reduce the heat.
*Keep your Pc in a well ventilated area such as close to a window.
*If your Pc is a expensive one, try installing a liquid cooling system to it. May at least cost 300$.

Hope this helps.