How to loacate bluetooth on my HP?

Closed
lulu - Aug 28, 2011 at 05:28 PM
kevin_techno Posts 45 Registration date Tuesday August 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 - Aug 31, 2011 at 08:53 AM
Hello,

please how do i locate bluetooth in my hp ?
Related:

2 responses

Anonymous User
Aug 29, 2011 at 01:44 AM
Hello,

Which model of Hp do you have?
kevin_techno Posts 45 Registration date Tuesday August 2, 2011 Status Member Last seen September 5, 2011 7
Aug 31, 2011 at 08:53 AM
Click "Start." Type "wireless" in the dialog box. Click "HP Wireless Assistant" in the results window. Locate "Bluetooth" in the wireless device list. If the status says "Off," click the "Action" button to turn it on. Click "Close."

Right-click the "Bluetooth" icon in your Pavilion's taskbar, then click "Open Bluetooth Settings" in the menu. Click the "Options" tab. Place a checkmark in the box next to the "Allow Bluetooth devices to find this computer" option. Click the checkbox next to the "Allow Bluetooth devices to connect to this computer" option. Click "Apply."

Click the "Share" tab. Place a checkmark in the box beside the option labeled "Allow remote devices to browse, send and receive" so that your Bluetooth device and computer can transfer files. Click "OK" to save the settings.

Right-click the Bluetooth icon and select "Add a Bluetooth device." Choose the device you want to connect to and click "Next." Click "Create a pairing code for me" followed by "OK."