Reset to factory settings help!

Closed
Daniel - Jan 21, 2012 at 12:48 AM
anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2014 - Jan 21, 2012 at 01:04 AM
Hello,
I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4656 with Vista installed on it. I've had it a while, and I'm trying to reset it to factory settings, but I can't figure out how. I've gone through the usual control panel system options, and there doesn't seem to be one on the computer itself. I've already tried the Zero while powering on method, and even though I got the beeping noise at startup, I never received any kind of "Warning" screen or any other prompt for restoration of my system. I then tried the F8 method, and even though I was brought to a screen with several options on system restore, none of them involved factory reset, without a disc (which I don't even have).

I've still been looking through tons of Google results on this, but have yet to come up with anything that has worked, including on the archives of this site. Any help would be appreciated.

Related:

1 response

anjana03 Posts 209 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 26, 2014 57
Jan 21, 2012 at 01:04 AM
we can use system repair tools to repair it . progrram- system tools- system restore. we can also go there from safe mood,.f8.thanks