In this article you will learn how to reset Outlook to "first run status", which will imply numerous changes listed below.
How to reset Outlook to "first run" status?
Note: Before resetting your Outlook to first run, make sure that you want to erase all the preferences, because all the accounts settings will be deleted from your computer. Upon launching Outlook (after the procedure), the following message will be displayed: "Welcome to Microsoft Outlook". To reset Outlook to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Close Outlook.
- Press Windows Key + R to display the Run tab.
- Type regedit and click on OK.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/version_number/Outlook/Setup.
- In the Name list, simply select and delete the following entries:
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
- Reset outlook settings
- How to reset outlook to default settings
- How to reset outlook
- Reset chrome settings android > Guide
- Ubuntu reset network settings > Guide
- How to reset kmplayer settings > Guide
- Reset network settings android code > Guide
- Gimp reset tool settings > Guide
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Recover Hotmail account: security questions, password, phone
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- Change Outlook password: on iPhone, Android, desktop
- Set up out of office in Outlook: Android/iOS app, desktop
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- Turn off hardware graphics acceleration: Outlook, 2019
- Change Outlook keyboard shortcuts: Mac, Windows 10
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- How to create a new Outlook account?
- A macro to create folders in Outlook: for specific emails
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- Insert emoji in Outlook: email
- How to create an account in Outlook
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to backup emails in Outlook
- How to log in to Outlook