In this article you will learn how to reset Outlook to "first run status", which will imply numerous changes listed below.
How to reset Outlook to "first run" status?
Note: Before resetting your Outlook to first run, make sure that you want to erase all the preferences, because all the accounts settings will be deleted from your computer. Upon launching Outlook (after the procedure), the following message will be displayed: "Welcome to Microsoft Outlook". To reset Outlook to factory settings, follow these steps:
- Close Outlook.
- Press Windows Key + R to display the Run tab.
- Type regedit and click on OK.
- Go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Microsoft/Office/version_number/Outlook/Setup.
- In the Name list, simply select and delete the following entries:
- Close the registry and restart your PC.
- Outlook first run
- Reset outlook to first run
- Reset outlook 2016
- Outlook 401 error [solved] > Forum - Hotmail/Outlook.com
- Change hotmail password in outlook > Guide
- How to set out of office in outlook app > Guide
- Microsoft outlook phone number > Guide
- Unable to connect to Hotmail
- How to block attachments from unknown senders in Outlook
- How to delete Hotmail account?
- What to do when Outlook won't open
- How to sign in to Hotmail
- How to disable CTRL + Enter shortcut on Outlook
- How to refresh Outlook inbox automatically?
- Rebuild the Index file on Outlook 2010
- Change language on Outlook: app, web
- Outlook (Hotmail) account blocked or hacked
- How to disable deleted message recovery on Outlook?
- How to configure a BSNL e-mail POP/SMTP settings in Outlook
- How to remove profile picture in Outlook?
- How to change back from Outlook to Hotmail?
- How to stop receiving same email multiple times in Outlook?
- Set up the Outlook app: on Android, iPhone
- How to change your Outlook email address?
- How to create a new Outlook account?