Ask a question Report

I cant open my youtube videos

muskan - Latest answer on Apr 10, 2015 10:47PM
Hello,
i am muskan from dubai i have a problem my youtube site is open but videos i cant open every time is black screen i have all program but still i cant open videos on youtube .plz tell me what can i do .
Read more 
Answer
+10
moins plus
Hello,

Try this 1.

Try installing the latest adobe flash player. Click on the below link.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/

In Step 1, select your operating system from the drop-down menu

In Step 2. select your browser from the drop-down menu

Uncheck the check box regarding installation of McAfee Security Scan

Click on the "Download now" button

Good Luck
ushan- Nov 4, 2013 09:42AM
Hello,
i am ushan from Bangladesh. I can't open my you tube. I get flash player. Actually i can open the page 'www.youtube.com' but when um trying to open any video it says 'no data received'. I have tried to set up the window and re install the browser
jasemin- Mar 3, 2014 11:39AM
Hay i am jasemin from kosovo in my phone cant open the youtube helpp me pleasr ?
anil wagh- Apr 9, 2015 02:33AM
I have to installed new adobe flash player but problem is still
jack4rall 6441Posts Sunday June 6, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus April 10, 2015 Last seen - Apr 10, 2015 10:47PM
Hello anil,
Let us know what happens when you try to open it . Have you tried other browsers as well.
Good Luck
Add comment
Answer
+1
moins plus
Hai, Contact your network provider.
Goza- Mar 7, 2015 04:26PM
I had same issue on Win7 Home and nothing worked! Re-installing windows resolved the issue!
Add comment
This document entitled « i cant open my youtube videos » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.