How to auto generate excell sheets based on set of values?

Closed
beginer7 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday September 8, 2013 Status Member Last seen September 8, 2013 - Sep 8, 2013 at 12:15 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Sep 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM
HI,

I have a sheet with one set of values as height, width and quantity which work on formula.
I have 10 set of values, but now i am copy pasting sheet and entering each set of values to get the list for each sheet, I know there must be a easy way to generate with a summary or header sheet where i can give those values which can generate the new sheets based on each set of values seperately, can you help me doing this. I want the header sheet to create seperate sheets based on the set of values, say 25 set of values i got, i need to generate the 25 sheets with to create the same formula with each set of values.

Can anyone help me on this ASAP.

thanks
Related:

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Sep 10, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Hi Beginer7,

Not clear what you mean by:
I want the header sheet to create separate sheets based on the set of values
unquote

I understand you want to create sheets based on a specific sheet, but what you want to do with those generated sheets, has eluded me.

Best regards,
Trowa