My dell n5050 wont start after blue screen death

Closed
SHONgeorge Posts 4 Registration date Monday March 24, 2014 Status Member Last seen March 30, 2014 - Mar 24, 2014 at 06:01 AM
 Blocked Profile - Mar 25, 2014 at 06:39 AM
hi.... my dell n5050 laptop dead after showing ablue screen message your pc ran into aproblem kernel data in page error .. after a few minutes I press the power button it starts and froze while browsing I have re installed the os but it wont make any change now the sysem dosent start no leds except charging when it plug in.. diagonosis shows no problem some times my hdd dosent identify mean while searching for booting file from network some times it ok my bios settings wont save it automatically changes the date and storage settings now my syastem is compleately dead charging led only please helpme does I have to replace my motherboard my laptop makes 5 beeps when starting at that time it aliveple thanks in advance......
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 25, 2014 at 05:34 AM
Can you remove the battery and power cable.

hold the power button down for 30 seconds.

put the battery back in and try turning it on.
tried it several times is my bios battery may have any problem does it make my laptop dead? thanks in advance for your kindness....
Blocked Profile
Mar 25, 2014 at 06:39 AM
the CMOS battery wouldn't stop your laptop displaying something.
No there no fan spin etc? You said the light comes in when you plug in the charger?

It would point to a motherboard failure. As I said earlier, 5 beeps means motherboard failure.

Have you tried turning the laptop on without the battery and just running on power cable?
Blocked Profile
Mar 24, 2014 at 08:03 AM
Hello,

according to Dell (http://support.dell.com/support/systemsinfo/document.aspx?~file=/systems/inspd530/en/om/html/trouble.htm#wp1085300)

5 beeps means a battery error or a motherboard error. Powering your computer down so abruptly may have been the final nail in the coffin.

You cannot get any display at all?
i dont get anything now after this bluescreen death my laptop freezes reglarly here after it dosent restrart if I press the power button atleast 20 times afer a few hours its starts automatically and shows pxe 61 media test failure some times then I re installed the os then I found that some times my hard disk dosent recogonize by motherboard at same time diagonosis shows no problem some times it says select boot device and bios settings changes automatically date time settings also then itried linux mint by changing boot option that works along beep sound inside the os after afew hours I shut downed the system their after it wont boot and start compleate death... I think u may get it now
i cant access to any thing now the laptop wont start not a single movement of starting no fan movement no power led nothing only charging..