Sort of lost my account.

Closed
Slndrman Posts 1 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2014 Status Member Last seen September 18, 2014 - Sep 18, 2014 at 05:03 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Sep 18, 2014 at 05:17 PM
I'm at the moment dealing with a huge problem with interacting with Hotmail and my windows 8 Computer.
The thing is, i want to change the chosen E-mail address i use as log-in on my windows 8 windows. The problem is, the overprotective services they provide are indeed wonderful and helpful, but - It tells me to write a safety code which they should have sent to my mail several times. The problem is that the email it sends the Code to is unavailable. A matter of fact even Microsoft tells me then account does not even exist when i try to recieve my password.
The email adress i actually log in with is not the same, but somehow these 2 emails are connected to eacherother - What do to? How do i actually recieve this password again'? How do i get in touch with Microsoft about this problem. Can anyone please help me? I'm educating myself in business at the moment and i really need my computer to be fit for it, and it's very hard when it keeps asking for this code whenever i use the applications on my pc.
Thank you for your time

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Sep 18, 2014 at 07:58 AM
I suggest you start at https://outlook.live.com/owa/ and work your way down.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Sep 18, 2014 at 05:17 PM
Hello

As my friend Lord kieferschild no doubt thought it looks like you are marooned up the stream without an oar.

There is no way that Hotmail make available to contact them directly, they made that way because they knew they would be flooded with e-mails or calls which they could not handle.

There are no longer any way for Outlook.com (Hotmail) to communicate the code to you as the account may have been closed or hacked, etc.

If you wish to have a solid business, for security purposes, I strongly recommend that you do not use Hotmail, Yahoo Mail or any other e-mail client.

Your internet service provider no doubt makes e-mail service available to you. Why don't you use Microsoft Outlook or other software for all of your e-mail accounts?

Hackers just love GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc

Good luck