Like all web browsers, Google Chrome allows you to create bookmarks with your favorite or most visited webpages. Chrome gives you the option to take this feature one step further and allows you to sort these bookmarks in various ways, one of which being alphabetically.
How to alphabetize bookmarks in Chrome?
Start by opening your web browser. Then, click Customize and control Google Chrome button (denoted by the three vertical dots in the top-righthand corner or the browser) > Bookmarks > Bookmark manager:
Finally, click the three vertical dots in the top-righthand corner of the Bookmarks menu > Sort by name:
How to sort Google Chrome bookmarks by date?
It isn't actually possible to sort Chrome bookmarks specifically by date using the same procedure as to sort by name. Chrome surprisingly doesn't have this feature. Instead you can download an extension such as Recent Bookmarks by Zamtools that organises Chrome bookmarks in descending order, with the most recently added one near the top. Another extension is Bookmarks by date by Team Aardvark which, unsurprisingly, allows you to organise your bookmarks by date.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to transfer bookmarks from chrome to opera gx
- Import bookmarks to chrome android
- Disable the Search and URL Suggestion Feature of Your Browser on Android
- Instagram photo downloader chrome > Guide
- Facebook site can't be reached chrome [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- Where are Chrome extensions stored?: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How To Enable WebGL on Google Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- How to export bookmarks from Chrome: Edge, Safari, Firefox
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension