Like all web browsers, Google Chrome allows you to create bookmarks with your favorite or most visited webpages. Chrome gives you the option to take this feature one step further and allows you to sort these bookmarks in various ways, one of which being alphabetically.
How to alphabetize bookmarks in Chrome?
Start by opening your web browser. Then, click Customize and control Google Chrome button (denoted by the three vertical dots in the top-righthand corner or the browser) > Bookmarks > Bookmark manager:
Finally, click the three vertical dots in the top-righthand corner of the Bookmarks menu > Sort by name:
How to sort Google Chrome bookmarks by date?
It isn't actually possible to sort Chrome bookmarks specifically by date using the same procedure as to sort by name. Chrome surprisingly doesn't have this feature. Instead you can download an extension such as Recent Bookmarks by Zamtools that organises Chrome bookmarks in descending order, with the most recently added one near the top. Another extension is Bookmarks by date by Team Aardvark which, unsurprisingly, allows you to organise your bookmarks by date.
Need more help with Google? Check out our Forum!
- How to alphabetize bookmarks in chrome
- Alphabetize bookmarks in chrome
- Chrome sort bookmarks
- How to transfer bookmarks from chrome to opera gx > Guide
- How to change Chrome icon on desktop > Guide
- Instagram photo downloader chrome > Guide
- Download instagram stories chrome > Guide
- Youtube.com chrome download > Download
- Enable WebGL Chrome: 2021, Mac, Android
- How to allow multiple downloads in Chrome
- How to stop Chrome from searching in address bar 2021
- Where are Chrome extensions stored: Mac, Windows 10, Linux
- How to change the character in the dinosaur Chrome game?
- How to recover Google account password: without phone number
- How to remove guest mode in Chrome: Windows, Mac, extension
- How to disable images in Chrome: Android, iPhone, extension
- How to view recently visited websites on Chrome
- How to see incognito history: Android, Mac, Windows
- How to search for a word on a web page Chrome: shortcut, Mac
- How to close all tabs in Google Chrome on Android
- How to block camera and microphone access on Chrome
- How to clear auto-opening settings on Chrome: 2021
- Disable hardware acceleration Chrome: shortcut, registry
- What does the lock symbol mean on Google Chrome?
- How to play audio files directly in Chrome
- Enable the FPS counter on Google Chrome
- How to access Google USA: from other countries
- How to open Chrome Settings: shortcut, in a new window
- How to set zoom settings in Google Chrome
- How to clear cookies on Chrome: automatically, Android, Mac
- Disable touch events: Chrome
- How to find saved passwords in Chrome: Mac, Android, PC
- How to change new tab page Chrome: Android, extension, Mac
- How to install extension in Chrome: Android, manually
- How to check Google Chrome: version history, for updates
- Speed up Chrome browser: Windows 10, PC, on Android
- How to remove a Google account from Chrome browser
- Create desktop shortcut on Google Chrome
- How to enable Google Chrome power saving mode
- How to access the Google Dashboard G Suite?
- Restore Google toolbar: in Windows 10, on Android tablet
- How to send link via email with Google Chrome extension
- How to enter full screen mode Chrome: Windows 10, Mac
- How to auto refresh Chrome tab with an extension
- How to make your Google Chrome page background a GIF?
- How to fix Google Chrome cursor bug
- How to reset Google Chrome settings: to default, Android
- Update Google Chrome browser Android or iPhone
- How to turn off auto translate in Chrome: Android
- How to stop Chrome from blocking downloads
- The best Chrome extensions of 2022: security, productivity
- Google Translate extension Chrome: Mac, Android
- The best flags to customise Google Chrome in 2022
- How to enable extensions in incognito in Chrome
- How to see downloads in Chrome: Android, iOS
- How to change download location Chrome: Android, Mac
- How to turn off Chrome notifications
- How to reopen closed tabs in Chrome
- Enable private browsing in Google Chrome: in incognito, PC
- How to block ads on Google Chrome?