Copy data from 2 sheets in 1 workbook to new workbook

Closed
DoubleDDD Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2016 - Jan 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM
DoubleDDD Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2016 - Jan 6, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Hello,
I am new to macros in Excel and could use any help.

I want to copy the basic name and customer info from 1 sheet(1) and create a new workbook with that customer's name as part of the file (and copy several cells of data) and then have the new workbook have several rows of checkboxes with titles that I can have set up in the original workbook and copy from that sheet(3) as well.

First pic is of existing workbook and 2nd pic is what I want new workbook to look like
and named Bielen info.ods or Bielen info.xls

Thanks for any assistance.

Related:

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Jan 6, 2016 at 11:20 AM
Little confused. In you new workbook there is sheet named Bielen. However there are other sheets too (McGregor)

It looks like to me that you have a template workbook. Based on the data entry, you want to populate that template workbook and save it with a new name
DoubleDDD Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday January 5, 2016 Status Member Last seen January 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 at 02:13 PM
Sorry for the confusion. I created the Bielen sheet in the same workbook but really I want it to be a separate file that gets automatically generated when I pick that specific customer My reasoning was I thought I could save the checklist on a separate sheet in the original workbook to use to build the new workbook for each specific customer.