Adobe Flash Player

Closed
KathyisSam Posts 2 Registration date Friday February 5, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2016 - Feb 5, 2016 at 01:53 AM
Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 - Feb 6, 2016 at 03:11 PM
I don't know which forum to go to. I've recently changed to my newer (but not used for a year or so) computer It is running Windows 7 Professional, and I find that it is running Chromium, which I don't remember installing, but must have at one time. It is a Lenovo with plenty of room, but I keep getting the message that I can't show pictures because I need flash. So I download (or try to)Adobe Flash, and get the message that it's included but not enabled. So how do I enable it? Don't know. Then I try to download it again and get an error message. Between this and politics I'm ready to tear my hair!!! Can anyone help?
Related:

3 responses

Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Feb 5, 2016 at 02:27 AM
Which browser do you use? I think Google Chrome does not need any flash. Firefox and Opera like browsers sometimes need to install flash for videos
KathyisSam Posts 2 Registration date Friday February 5, 2016 Status Member Last seen February 5, 2016
Feb 5, 2016 at 04:43 AM
This computer is so --- screwy! In the bottom subject line it showed the multi-colored circle signifying Google Chrome. When I booted it up after a year or so, it also showed this 3 shades of blue circle and said Chromium. Google Chrome did not connect me to internet. Also showing in bar is e with a gold halo. It will connect me to internet, altho' it says internet explorer is enabled but not something. Do I want to make IE my default browser? Fine. Bing is my search engine. I want Google. I'm thoroughly at a loss. Figured I'd re-enter Windows 7 Pro, but even that stops after checking my computer. If you need more info, please let me know. Right now, it's almost 2 a.m., and frankly, I'm not thinking very straight. Thanks for your reply. Kathy
Tabeer Posts 63 Registration date Thursday December 3, 2015 Status Member Last seen December 26, 2016 23
Feb 6, 2016 at 03:11 PM
ok, Go to top right "customize and control google chrome" button --> Seeting --> search. here you can change Bing to Google.