Vlc sound is not working

Closed
Ahsan - Mar 18, 2016 at 01:26 AM
JONDZ Posts 52 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 18, 2016 - Mar 31, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Hello,

I have a problem using vlc.Actually i have downloaded UC browser So it has a feature to download youtube videos .I download it and when i play the youtube videos in vlc,sound is not working.But when i play other videos in vlc,the sound is ok.What to do?
Related:

1 response

Aronkd Posts 4 Registration date Tuesday May 19, 2015 Status Member Last seen April 8, 2016 1
Mar 29, 2016 at 06:03 AM
You can try to use another player for playing that downloaded clip, such as 5KPlayer, and if it is still not working, then I guess the downloading feature is not that good, You can use MacX YouTube Downloader instead. I use this software program for a while and it's pretty good.
JONDZ Posts 52 Registration date Tuesday February 9, 2016 Status Member Last seen July 18, 2016 6
Mar 31, 2016 at 09:45 AM
Hi

Here is another way to fix the problem. Have a look on the version of your Adobe Flash player. Because YouTube and many other video websites use Flash player for video playing. Sometimes, Adobe Flash browser plug-in problems are likely to happen, which, as a result, show up as no sound or audio in YouTube videos. To fix the issue, you need to download the latest Adobe Flash player to have a try if you are still using the old version.