Here's how to edit the volume settings of the DualShock 4 controller!
The DualShock controller of the PlayStation 4 is shipped with a built-in speaker that aims to enhance the gaming experience through audio cues. But if you believe that controller sounds are nothing more than a gimmick, you can mute them in the console settings.
How to turn off the volume on PS4 controller?
You can access the volume controls by going to Settings > Devices > Controller or by doing a long press on the PS button of the controller and selecting Adjust Devices.
Once in the Controller Settings menu, select Volume Control (Speaker for DualShock 4) option and use the left key (D-Pad) to lower the volume level until the speaker is muted:
N.B. The Volume Control (Headphones) option is only available when a compatible headphone is connected to the DUALSHOCK 4 controller.
- How to mute ps4 controller
- How to turn off ps4 controller sound
- How to turn off sound on ps4 controller
- Ps4 controller gta v pc > Guide
- Pc check ps4 controller battery > Guide
- Ps4 controller not working in game > Guide
- Ps4 controller triangle button not working [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- How to turn off rumble on ps4 controller > Guide
- PS3 not reading discs: how to fix, after update
- Expand your PS5 storage: internal, external
- Too many USB devices connected PS4: fix the error
- PSP update: 6.61, firmware, PlayStation
- PS3 recovery mode: without controller, not working
- How to reset PS3 controller: on PC, without reset button
- PS3 can't obtain IP address: PlayStation 3 fix
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS5
- PS3 error codes and solutions
- Link PlayStation 4: to Facebook, to Twitter
- PS4 safe mode: options, not working
- PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
- How to fix a slow PSP
- How to play PlayStation 4 games online
- Reset PlayStation 3: display settings HDMI
- PS3 mode not supported: Samsung HDMI, on TV
- How to update PS3 with USB: safe mode
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode
- How to turn off PS4 system sounds
- PS5 console: release date, price, stock
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5
- How to turn off notifications on PS4
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history?
- Install Flash Player on Playstation 3: 2021
- How to Play MP4 on a PSP 3000
- How to clear PS3: cache, cookies
- PS4 text to speech: not working
- How to change the language on PSP
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free
- How to reset your PlayStation network password?
- Turn off controller vibration: PS3
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC
- Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
- How to connect a BigBen controller to a PS3
- How to disable PS4 share play
- Switch from HDMI to SCART: PlayStation 3
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3?
- Obtain an IP address on the PS3
- How to delete cookies on PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4: tips and tricks
- PS Now vs PS Plus
- How to add the accessibility menu to Quick Menu on PS4?
- How to save battery life on PS4 controller