It can be useful to have the volume levels displayed in your menu bar on your Mac so in this article, we will show you how to configure this on your Mac computer. Simply follow the steps below.
Go to the Input tab and check "Show volume in menu bar".
An alternative method is to use the control centre. This method will only work on newer versions of OS with access to the control centre.
You can determine how loud that you want the sound volume, and have a quick visual representation of how loud the volume is.
Need more help with your Mac? Check out our Forum!
- Mac show volume in menu bar
- Show volume in menu bar mac
- Where is volume control on mac
- Ubuntu- Volume Controls are Missing from the Menu Bar
- How to show menu bar in file explorer > Guide
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar > Guide
- Personalize your Nokia N95 Screen - Menu Bar
- Internet Explorer 8 - Customizing the menu bar
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max: price, specs, release date
- How to find IP address on Mac: computer, terminal
- How to receive files via Bluetooth on Mac
- Force delete Mac file: in use, terminal
- How to reinstall MacOS without disc
- Repair keychain: Mac, Big Sur, Monterey, Mojave
- How to reset mail on Mac: Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave
- How to reset calendar on Mac OS
- How to delete multiple files on Mac
- Reset admin password Mac: single user mode, OS X
- How to allow downloads from unknown sources Mac
- How to clear recents in Mac finder
- Apple WWDC 2022: MacBook Air, date, keynote, event
- How to disable automatic downloads of attachments on Mac
- How to change Calendar settings on Mac
- How to save a webpage as a PDF on Mac: Chrome, Safari
- How to use command F: on Mac, on iPhone
- How to disable disk image verification on MacOS
- How to disable trackpad Mac: shortcut, terminal
- Apple Mail backup: mailbox, emails, iCloud
- Save webpages for offline viewing in Safari on Mac
- Change MacBook name: terminal, in iCloud, Airdrop, Bluetooth
- Convert JPG to PDF: Mac, online, free
- MacOS Monterey: release date, new features, compatibility
- Apple Magic Mouse: install, connect to Mac, use
- Apple Silicon: M1 chip, roadmap, release date, specs
- Disable disk image verification: Mac OS
- How to disable iCloud: photos, back up, on iPhone, on Mac
- Speed up a slow Mac: Mini, computer, in 5 minutes
- Connect MacBook to TV: wireless, HDMI
- How to format an external drive on Mac
- How to force quit on Mac?