Gmail account recovery

Closed
usuf ali - May 5, 2016 at 06:44 AM
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 - May 5, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Hello,

some one hake my gmail account. he removed my all recovery option and turn on 2 step verification . I tried to recover it .last time i got an email like this. But I do no know what to do now.

Dear Google User,

Our records show that you were able to sign in to ***@***.

Because you've activated 2-step verification to protect your account, some applications require the security step of an application-specific password (instead of your personal password) when you sign in. Examples include email clients like Outlook and Thunderbird, installed chat clients like Google Talk, and smartphone apps like Gmail and Google Calendar. For steps and tips, please see our "Sign in using application-specific passwords" article on our Help Center.

If you're interested in changing your 2-step verification settings, please see our easy "About 2-Step Verification" page.

If you're still having trouble accessing your account, please reply to this message and we'll be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team
For more information, visit the Google Accounts Help Center.
© Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
May 5, 2016 at 01:35 PM
still now I cant log in my gamil account.
I still haven't heard anything from Google. Please help me to recover my account id .
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826 > usuf ali
May 5, 2016 at 03:16 PM
You have no other option than to wait for Google to reply.