Transfering data from one sheet to another

Closed
Bonval Posts 1 Registration date Sunday December 4, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2016 - Dec 4, 2016 at 07:19 PM
vcoolio Posts 1407 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen May 20, 2024 - Dec 4, 2016 at 09:29 PM
Hi all,

Nice to be here!

I have to transfer data from one sheet to another whenever the status of the case is closed. I have created the dropdown list with open and close in the first sheet and I want to have in the next sheet (which has the same data) only cases with status closed. Can you pls help me with this.

thnx a lot

1 response

vcoolio Posts 1407 Registration date Thursday July 24, 2014 Status Moderator Last seen May 20, 2024 260
Dec 4, 2016 at 09:29 PM
Hello Bonval,

Have a look at the following recently solved thread:-

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-943333-automatically-copy-the-values-from-the-active-row-from-sheet

It is a very similar query to yours and the code supplied should work for you also. The criteria is in Column B. You may have to change this to suit yourself and you'll need to change the sheet references to suit yourself.

I assume that you would like to transfer complete rows of data once the criteria "Closed" has been placed in the appropriate cell in the appropriate column. I also assume that you have drop downs in each cell in the appropriate column.

I hope that this helps.

Cheerio,
vcoolio.