Everything on my computer is zoomed bsod

Closed
kbrasac20 - Updated on May 27, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 27, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Hello,

So I've been having this problem on and off for a while now and basically what happens is that everything on my computer gets really big (it used to also get really small something but that hasn't happened in awhile) and it's not because of the resolution or anything with how zoomed in my computer is, which seems to be the only solution that people have suggested on forums. Also for a while, when this would happen it would stay like that for a while, then I would try to play a game or something and then I would get the blue screen of death and it would say that there was a "critical structure corruption" or something like that, but that hasn't happened for a long time. One thing that I did that fixed this for a while was I turned off fast startup, and that worked for a while but the problem as re-surfaced and I have no idea what to do.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
May 27, 2017 at 04:21 PM
Download the following on your desktop:

http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluescreenview.zip

Unzip the file

Double click on BlueScreenView.exe

At the end of the scan, click on edit and then on select all

Go on file and click on save selected items

Save the log as bsod.txt

Open bsod.txt, copy and paste here