a very useful PDF manager that can also work on remote computers!
Advanced PDF Manager is a multitask software for PDF which is able to compare, search and index PDF files. It also has a conversion option.
- Search: Advanced PDF Manager allows you to automatically detect PDF files on the hard disk, even if these are compressed in a ZIP archive. The search option can be customized to specify the file to search. Advanced PDF Manager can also search for documents on remote computers via the network.
- Conversion: a PDF2TETXT function has been integrated into this software. Thanks to this latter, this tool can convert PDF into a text file. This program generates a unique output format which is TXT.
- Indexing: one of the main functions of Advanced PDF Manager is to create the index for PDF files. To this end, it offers several indexing options, for instance, dynamic re-indexing which makes searching more effective and faster.
- Comparing: what is interesting about this software is that it is able to compare two versions of the same document in PDF format. This action aims to know what the added modifications are and to analyze whether they are correct.
Is It Free?
This is a free trial version. After it expires you can purchase the full license. The pricing starts from $13.
- Pdf manager
- Pdf manager download - Best answers
- Pdf manager for pc - Best answers
- All networking commands pdf - How-To - Network
- Logical structure of hard disk pdf - How-To - Hard Disk Drive
- Pdf to word tamil font ✓ - Forum - Word
- Xnconvert pdf to jpg - How-To - PDF
- Ubuntu commands list pdf - How-To - Ubuntu