Note: This is an old driver for Windows XP and Windows 2000. It has not been updated for later versions. For a more recent option, try the Nero Platinum Suite.
The wnaspi32.dll file represents an ASPI (Advanced SCSI Programming Interface) driver which allows burning softwares to recognize ANT to handle CD/DVD burners. WNASPI can only be copied in the application directory, but not in a system directory.
- Aspi drivers windows 10 64 bit
- Aspi drivers windows 10 - Best answers
- Aspi driver windows 10 - Best answers
- ASPI Drivers For CD/DVD Drives - How-To - Multimedia
- Kodak i1220 scanner driver windows 10 64-bit ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Ethernet controller driver windows 7 64 bit toshiba satellite ✓ - Forum - Drivers
- Canon twain driver windows 10 64 bit - How-To - Hardware
- Sm bus controller driver windows 7 64 bit gigabyte ✓ - Forum - Drivers