The new UAA Audio Architecture is a class-leading driver architecture designed for personal computer audio solutions supported by Microsoft Windows operating systems. A UAA-compliant audio device is able to rely entirely on the operating system for driver support.
Disclaimer: the product is discontinued and the publisher is no longer active. Thus, the software may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages. This article was updated for informational purposes
What are the key features of Microsoft UAA?
- High definition audio devices which are compatible with the Intel High Definition Audio specification. You can connect these devices to PCI or PCI Express bus and they can reside on an internal audio card, or be a part of a chipset integrated to the motherboard components.
- UAA Audio Architecture enables an easy installation of audio devices/drivers and the improved system stability. Apart from that, it can also eliminate problems related to sound and performance and improve security and protection. Meanwhile, it also reduces the need for specific drivers and upgrade drivers.
- Guaranteed basic audio support for UAA-compliant devices which supports the following chipsets :Adi 1983, Adi 1986, CMedia 9880, Waikiki Conexant, Sigmatel 9770, Sigmatel 9772, Realtek Content Creation Bay and Realtek High Definition Audio.
Is it free?
Yes, it is free to download.
- Microsoft universal audio architecture bus driver
- Microsoft uaa bus driver download
- Microsoft uaa bus driver for high definition audio
- Messenger audio downloader > Guide
- Hp universal print driver > Download - Drivers
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- Bus interface in computer architecture > Guide
- Audio track download for mx player > Audio Forum