Plastic Animation Paper allows importing and exporting video and frame-stacks.
Note: the version linked to this page is the latest to exist up to date. However, there is a more recent version in developement - you can become a beta tester for $79 (full license).
Plastic Animation Paper is a software designed to animate a hand drawn picture in 2 dimensions. It provides all items needed for that.
- Drawing: it allows the user to draw pictures with a pen tool. They are given the ability to define the quality of the image. It also has several drawing method to facilitate the task such as the automatic smoothing line and the layer option.
- Animation: after drawing the pictures, Plastic Animation Paper gathers and synchronies them to create an animation. It has a preview option to check the continuity of the scenes and the sequences before exporting them definitely.
- Configuration: Plastic Animation Paper provides several setting such as playback, rotate, selection and still many others to control the picture. In addition to that, it is also possible to adjust the opacity and the size of the pen.
- Customization: one of the advantages of Plastic Animation Paper is that it allows the user to personalize the interface depending of their needs. For instance, the tool bar and the marking menu can be adjusted as wished.
Is It Free?
You can download and use this software for free.
- Plastic animation paper
- Animation paper download - Best answers
- Plastic animation paper download - Best answers
- Animated wall paper - How-To - Multimedia
- How to print a5 booklet on a4 paper - How-To - Printers
- Tips for animal crossing - Guide
- Animated gif in excel - How-To - Excel
- Powerpoint reverse animation - How-To - Powerpoint