Printing an A5 booklet using an A4 sheet can be quite challenging. While printing it in a straightforward manner would most likely spoil the output, the solution is to change the settings of the printer and the Word document.
How to print an A5 booklet?
The first step is to change the print layout of a single page in the Word document to somewhat similar to a book. After this, one needs to change the setting of the printer by accessing the Control Panel and changing the page layout to a compatible format. All that is left to do is to take back to back prints and the user will have an A5 booklet using only A4 sheets.
- A working printer
- A computer running Microsoft Word
- Arrange the Word file so that a page gets the same format as a page from the book (both sides).
- Create a file, click on "File" -> "Print".
- Click on "Properties" opposite to the name of the printer.
- The Control Panel of the printer opens.
- Under the "Layout" (or similar), choose "Portrait".
- In Orientation of paper and layout options page (or similar), choose "Document attached" (or similar).
- Close with OK.
- Again in the Print window, select the menu "Print": even and odd pages.
- Now your printer should print duplex in order to create a booklet!
Any more printer questions? Check out our forum!
- How to print a5 booklet on a4 paper
- How to make an a5 booklet in word using a4 paper
- How to print an a5 booklet on a4 paper
- How to set and print an A5 page in Word? > Guide
- Write a program to print a pattern like: 1 11 111 1111 11111 111111 [solved] > Forum - Programming
- Disable print spooler windows 7 > Guide
- Print nightmare fix > Guide
- Printer prints green instead of black > Forum - Printers/Scanners
- TWAIN driver: scanner, Windows 10, meaning, download
- Epson error message: end of service life
- The RPC server is unavailable: Windows 10, Windows 7
- Print from your smartphone: without WiFi, apps
- Printer end of service life message: Epson, HP
- How to install a GenX driver: Windows 10, without CD
- Clean a printer's print head: Epson, Canon, HP, etc.