the best app to follow your favorite music bands and never miss a concert!
If you miss live concerts and planning on going on some of them this year, the Songkick app is made just for you! It gathers all the concerts that are going to happen in your city, creates a handy calendar and connects your music library from other apps, such as Spotify or Apple Music to show you your favorite artists upcoming tours and concerts. Moreover, you can buy tickets within the app and set the reminder to never miss the first day of sales.
- Track your favorite artists and bands to always be aware of the upcoming concerts and never miss a show
- Get notified about tours
- Personalized local concert guide with all the shows happening in your area
- Possibility to set reminders and buy tickets when they appear directly in the app
- Import your favorite artists from your music library, Apple Music, Spotify and Facebook.
- Concerts listings for every city
- Discover new bands and music recommendations based on your musical taste
- Share concerts and shows with friends and go there together
How to Add an Event to Songkick?
To add your event on the Songkick, follow these steps:
- Login into your Songkick account.
- Next, click on the Tourbox for artists icon in lower part of your screen
- Add the artist’s or band’s name
- Click Add Event and choose its type
- Fill in your event details, such as the venue, the dates, etc. and click Save.
Can I Buy Tickets on Songkick?
Yes, possibility to buy tickets to the concerts is one of the main features of the app.
Is Songkick Free?
The app is free to download and use.
Songkick is also available for iOS devices.