the best app for all road trip fans!
Weather on the Way is the app specifically created for those of you who love road trips (especially moto travels) and want to know everything about the weather to make the adventure go swell and avoid any storm, hail, or snowfall. The app follows your trip and updates the weather reports in real-time.
- Weather and navigation: Weather forecasts rebuild according to your geolocation, so you can always stay up to date with the latest weather conditions.
- Warnings: The app can send you warnings if the weather situation is getting dangerous on the way, so you can plan detour routes.
- Radars: Weather on the Way uses Rain Doppler radar and Live Snow feature to predict any possible precipitations.
- Sunset and sunrise: If you are heading to a beautiful spot to see the sunset, don’t worry, you won’t miss it because the app shows time and place for a picturesque sunset and sunrise views.
How Weather on the Way Works?
The app collects accurate weather information thanks to a variety of radars.
Is Weather on the Way Free?
Weather on the Way is free to download and use. You can access more features by subscribing to a PRO plan for $2.99.
Is Weather on the Way Safe?
- Requires iOS/iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- Size: 4.6 MB.
Photo – apps.apple.com
- Weather information
- Set a theme with your city weather - How-To - iPhone
- Get your weather forecast for the coming year with Sunpreview - How-To - Internet
- Google Calendar - Show weather based on my location - How-To - Google
- Fujifilm Unveils Weather Resistant Lens - News
- Google maps weather radar overlay - How-To - Google