One of the essential tools for Java-programming!
What is Apache JMeter? Apache JMeter is open source Java application that is created to load test functional behavior and measure the performance of web applications. This is the Apache JMeter download page.
Check out Apache JMeter tutorials. This way you’ll learn how to use the program quickly.
1. Click on the green Download button to download the file.
2. Install the latest 64-bit JRE or JDK to run this Java application.
3. Go to Apache JMeter official page and find the Binary for your computer. Download it.
4. Once it’s done, move the file to a location of your choice, extract it and go to the folder, then to the bin directory.
5. Finally, you should see a series of scripts that can run JMeter and you can start your tests!
Yes, the app is open source and free.
Yes, the application is virus-free and safe for your computer.
Apache JMeter runs on any Java-compatible OS, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
Photo – jmeter.apache.org