Hulu is now a very interesting and competitive online streaming service, it offers an incredible amount of diversified content and even includes TV channels. What else?
You want to get access to a streaming platform with an impressive content catalog? Well, you should try the very popular online streaming platform Hulu launched in 2007. With Hulu, you will get more than just current series or movies. You will also be able to watch tons of various content featuring all kinds of classic and current TV content, Live TV channels, and many more. Thanks to our Hulu app for PC, you will get access to the Hulu platform directly from your PC device if you are a US customer.
- A huge catalog: Hulu catalog contains thousands of thousands of series, movies, and shows featuring content from classic and current TV as well as lots of other types of TV content. Hulu also has exclusivity contracts on famous shows and series you cannot stream anywhere else. Last but not least, you will also be able to watch additional content thanks to the platform's partnership with top streaming service providers. As of December 2021, HBO®, SHOWTIME®, CINEMAX®, and STARZ® were available. You will never run out of interesting content to watch.
- Hulu Live TV: If you subscribe to the Hulu Live TV plan, you will also get access to even more content on thousands of channels including live sports from pro leagues, breaking news from several from the top new networks, but also biggest events such as the Olympics, Grammys, and more.
- Hulu Bundle: Hulu also supports bundle subscriptions with other streaming platforms such as Disney+, or other top networks. You will get lots of content on one single platform.
- A tailor-made experience: The more you will watch content and the more the platform will be capable of providing you with content you like.
- Dedicated profile classification: You can easily create up to six different Hulu profiles that keep track of their favorite movies, shows, as well as other types of content. Just add titles and networks to your favorites for quick access on all your devices. Everybody will be satisfied.
- Watch offline:Hulu allows you to freely download your content on your device and watch them offline so you will also be able to watch your favorite series without an internet connection like during a flight.
- One platform, available anywhere: The online platform and the app let you seamlessly watch the platform's content on any supported device such as TV, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
- Great video and sound quality: Depending on your bandwidth, Hulu will make sure you will get the best streaming experience.You will be able to watch content up to 60 fps and 4K resolution. Hulu also offers a really good audio experience supporting Dolby Digital 5.1 surrounding sound.
- Flexible subscription plans: Hulu allows you to choose among several subscription plans you want to fits your needs.
Is it free?
The Hulu app for PC is free but once installed you will have to register an account and subscribe for a paying subscription plan depending on the kind of content you want to watch.
How can I share my Hulu account with others?
You can install the Hulu app and register your account on as many supported devices you want, but there are some limitations about the type of service you can access depending on where you are. Consult Hulu's FAQ about screen sharing for more details.
Can I get access to Hulu content if I'm not a US customer?
If you're not a US customer then you should use a VPN like NordVPN and connect to a US server. If you cannot make the application or the website believe you're a US customer, then you won't be able to use the platform.
- Operating system: Windows 8.1, Windows 10 version 19041.0 or higher.
Other SystemsHulu for PC is also available on Mac.
- Hulu download
- Download hulu - Best answers
- Download hulu for windows - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- I want download a 4 chanal video mixer software - Forum - Downloading
- Instagram photo downloader chrome - Guide