Designed by Freewind, MDB Converter
is a simple and easy to use application for the conversion of large MDB files into TXT, CSV and XML file format.
- Conversion: the conversion can be done quickly with its intuitive interface. For all conversion, users just have to select the source file and click on “View Content”. Then, click on “Convert” button to launch conversion.
- Batch conversion: MDB Converter supports batch conversion. For that, you click on “Choose Folder” tab, then, select the source folder and finally click on the “Convert” buttons so that you can convert all “.mdb” and “.accdb” files into the format you choose.
- Command line: the application also supports command lines in which launching conversions can be done swiftly. It offers command lines such as source type, source path, table name, columns, sql filter value and target file type.
- Export: after the conversion, users are allowed to export table columns to file. MDB Converter supports three output file formats namely TXT, CSV (Comma-separated values) and XML (Extensible Markup Language).
- MDB Converter is useful for both beginners and experts.
- It has an intuitive interface.
- This is a shareware version and after some days of use, you have to pay for a license.