Advanced TIFF Editor is a program for editing images, particularly, in TIFF format. It is also aiming for helping users viewing, converting, annotating and printing images.
- Image viewer: this utility allows users to view multi page files such as TIFF, FAX or PDF. It also offers panoramic views of all images. The user can display them in grid or in thumbnail mode depending on his needs.
- Editing: Advanced TIFF Editor allows users to process digital images. It has an option to crop or resize black edges. It also includes tools for correcting color, clear images, removing noise, and a deskewing function.
- Conversion: this utility is a fast encoder that supports popular file formats. Advanced TIFF Editor is able to convert FAX and TIFF files to other digital images, such as JPEG, PNG or PDF.
- Printing: Advanced TIFF Editor is integrated with a printing option. Users are given the ability to print at the page center. Images to print can be previewed and it is even possible to save print parameters.
- Supported image formats: FAX, TIFF (TIF), PDF, DCX, EPS, PS, AI, GIF, JBIG and DICOM and Common Graphics formats.
Is It Free?
This is a 30-day free trial version. The full license for personal usage costs $49.