In this short guide, we will show you how to enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer.
How to enable presentation mode on PDF XChange Viewer?
To enable this option on PDF-XChange Viewer follow these steps:
- Click on Edit > Preferences > Full Screen.
- Check Enable Presentation Mode.
- Click on OK to validate.
How to enable editing on PDF XChange Viewer?
- Open PDF XChange Viewer and click on Edit in the main menu. This way, you'll open the editing options.
- To edit the text, click on Edit Text and select the text you'd like to edit.
- A text box will appear and you can type what you want.
Do you need more help with PDF? Check out our forum!
- Pdf xchange presentation mode
- Pdf xchange editor presentation mode
- Pdf xchange full screen
- PDF XChange Viewer: maintain current page view > Guide
- Pdf xchange editor change language > Guide
- Word presentation mode > Guide
- PDF XChange Viewer: hide tool bar > Guide
- How to restore last session when PDF XChange Viewer opens > Guide
- How to screenshot a PDF: on Windows, file, page, on Mac
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks
- How to change page unit in Adobe Reader DC
- Invalid plugin detected: Adobe Reader will quit
- Adobe Acrobat autosave: settings, location
- Auto scroll PDF: reader, online, speed
- Set Nitro PDF Reader as Your Default PDF Reader
- Convert PDF to JPG: for free, Mac, Windows
- How to update Foxit Reader: free, download
- Convert image to PDF: online, free, Adobe
- How to change scale of measurements on Foxit Reader
- How to translate PDF: online, in Chrome, to another language
- Improve the PDF resolution on Adobe Reader
- How to uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
- How to search for a word in a PDF: online, Adobe Reader
- Enable text to speech: Foxit Reader, PDF
- Change language Foxit Reader: to English
- Enable the spell check in Adobe Reader
- How to set default program to open JPEG
- How to save Adobe Acrobat errors in a log file
- Change scale ration on PDF-XChange Viewer
- Reduce PDF file size: online, free, Mac, Windows
- Foxit Reader does not restore last session
- How to protect PDF files: password, copying, printing
- How to merge PDF files: Windows, Mac, Online