HoneyView download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
HoneyView is a versatile and efficient image viewer you can use to view your images and animations easily in a clean and optimized environment. Several viewing modes are available, lots of image and animation formats are supported (making it a great format converter), and it can access several types of file metadata.
What is HoneyView?
HoneyView is a free image viewer developed by Bandisoft that offers many different types of features, including exploring and viewing images and animations, retrieving image metadata, converting to another format, and using different viewing modes with custom effects.
What are the key features of HoneyView?
- Clean interface: The minimalist interface lets you view your images without fancy UI gadgets. Exploring and opening a single or a batch of images is easy. Besides, two viewing modes are available, including the full-screen mode and the slideshow mode.
- All-in-one viewer: HoneyView provides a substantial set of features, like the ability to view images and animations, start a slideshow, and select the effects and duration to apply during a slideshow.
- Editor: Feel free to use the different tools to rotate and stretch photos, tailor the lighting, add effects, move images to a separate folder, and use bookmarks to find your favorite photos later easily.
- Explore zip files: Commonly, you get a compressed file full of pictures you are keen to explore. Luckily, you no longer need to uncompress it as HoneyView can explore the archive without uncompressing it.
- Convert and export: As it supports many image formats, you can easily convert an image into another format and export it instantly.
- Lightweight: HoneyView has been tailored to consume as few resources as possible, making it both light and fast and providing a smooth experience.
- Access EXIF data: HoneyView can display EXIF in JPEG format and access critical information about each image, such as size, date, and more. Additionally, you can view additional pieces of info related to how the shot was taken, like the camera manufacturer, the model, the shutter speed, etc.
- Get GPS location: Besides EXIF data, it can show you the geographical information related to your image.
- Supported image formats: It supports almost all image formats, such as BMP, JPG, GIF, DDS, PNG, PSD, JXR, WebP, JP2, TGA, TIFF, J2K, PCX, PGM, PNM, PPM, and BPG. Regarding raw image formats, it supports CR2, CRW, DNG, NEF, NRW, ORF, RW2, PEF, SR2, and RAF.
- Supported animation and file formats: Regarding animation formats, it handles Animated GIF, Animated PNG, Animated WebP, and Animated BPG. Lastly, it can open ZIP, RAR, 7Z, LZH, TAR, CBR, and CBZ compressed files.
- Settings: Many configurations are tweakable, so you can shape your experience to fit your needs.
How to use HoneyView?
- Once downloaded and installed, you can launch the app immediately and open a single or a batch of images.
- You will find most of the main features available from the upper bar, including View, Slideshow, Bookmark, Edit, Copy to, Lock, and EXIF. Feel free to explore them, and you'll see you will instantly understand how they work.
Is HoneyView free?
HoneyView is free to use.
Is HoneyView safe?
HoneyView is considered safe to use.