Adobe Lightroom Classic download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you've been eternally searching for a very complete photo editing program, that also offers possibilities for improving the organization of your photo library, then look no further. Lightroom Classic is Adobe's beloved image organization and editing tool. This software will help you release your creativity and create photos that will have everyone stunned.
What is Lightroom Classic and what is it for?
Photoshop Lightroom Classic is a photo editing and organizing application from Adobe Inc. Conceptually, this program mimics the old darkrooms where professional photographers used to develop their light-sensitive photographic material. With Lightroom Classic you will be able to tweak and edit all the visual parameters of your photo library, through a wide variety of creative tools. In addition to that you will be able to keep all of your photographs perfectly organized, allowing you to work efficiently and at a fast pace. Adobe Lightroom makes use of a non-destructive editing system, which means that it always stores a copy of the original image next to the image edited by the user. This way you can always revert back to the original version.
- Compatibility: Adobe Lightroom Classic accepts a long list of image compression formats, both when importing files and when exporting your projects. It also constantly receives RAW file compatibility updates from the world's most popular camera manufacturers.
- Presets: Let's say you want high-quality, professional results, but you lack time to get bogged down in the details and study all the available editing options. Fortunately, Lightroom Classic features a quick editing menu, where you will find a series of preset filters and parameters, through which you can achieve impressive results in no time.
- Professional editing tools: Lightroom Classic gives you one of the most innovative and intuitive set of tools in the market. Thanks to the integration of sliders, you can control the desired light and color effects in a super precise way. In the application you will find filters, focus and white balance controls, noise reduction, geometry controls, pencils and brushes, etc.
- Photo organization: In addition to the rich editing features, this software is also very suitable for users who are looking for a way to better manage their photo libraries. You can label your photographs, indicate which ones are your favorites, add tags for improved searchability, and much more.
Is it free?
It is possible to install and use Adobe Lightroom Classic for free during a fully-featured 7-day trial period. After the trial ends you can choose from several Adobe Creative Cloud plans that include Lightroom Classic. Click here for a full overview of the plans and pricing for Creative Cloud apps.
- Operating system: Windows 10 (64-bit).
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel or AMD.
- Memory: 8 GB RAM.
- Graphics: GPU with DirectX 12 support, 2 GB of VRAM.
- Storage: 2 GB available disk space.
Like most other applications in the Adobe suite, Lightroom Classic is also available for the macOS operating system.
- Lightroom classic download
- Adobe lightroom classic download
- Adobe, inc. lightroom free download
- Minecraft classic download pc > Download
- Pixelmator Classic > Download
- Adobe Lightroom > Download
- Backgammon Classic Pro > Download
- Team Fortress 2 > Download
- Windows Live Photo Gallery
- ArcSoft MediaImpression
- Picture To Video Converter
- Photo! 3D Album
- Easy Photo Movie Maker
- Sothink Photo Album Maker
- Wedding Album Maker Gold
- Photo Snap
- Picture Player