Cinema 4D download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Cinema 4D aims to offer visualization professionals a fast, flexible, and stable toolset. In this article, we discuss some of the software's key features, as well as some additional information.
What is Cinema 4D?
Developed by Maxon Computer, Cinema 4D is a 3D computer animation, modeling, simulation and rendering software. It is an extremely fast and powerful solution that allows visualization professionals to make their workflows more efficient and more accessible. Cinema 4D is broadly recognized as one of the most user-friendly 3D packages on the the market. The software was initially released in 1990, meaning it has been around for several decades.
What are the key features of Cinema 4D?
- Placement tools: Cinema 4D offers a variety of placement tools, such as the Scatter Pen or Dynamic Placement. These tools set a whole new standard for placing objects into your scenes. You can perform actions like adding props, kitbashing and environment creation through simple and efficient drag-and-drop. Alternatively, you can paint them on a surface, which allows the objects to fall into place in a dynamic way.
- Modeling: Creating 3D objects is anything but rocket science thanks to the countless procedural and interactive modeling tools that you will find in Cinema 4D. For instance, a feature called ZRemesher will allow you to automatically transform the topology of any given mesh. The software also makes it possible to create entirely new shapes through its powerful modeling tools. Most of these tools can also be applied procedurally by the means of Node Capsules.
- Animation: To help you with animation, you will have different tools on hand that will allow you to tween frames between keys, enhance character definition, position and scale transfer, and many more.
- Asset Browser: Thanks to this feature, you will have lightning fast acces to a library of locally or online stored presents. This includes a wide range of 3D objects, node capsules, and materials. The library includes an intelligent search function, making it easy to find your favorite assets by typing some of its keywords or metadata. Furthermore, your assets are cached on your computer so that they are immediately available for re-use.
- Interface: Even though the software is designed for a professional level use, it doesn’t mean it’s complicated. In fact, Cinema 4D is considered as one of the most accessible 3D packages, which makes it very suitable for beginners as well.
How does Cinema 4D work?
Maxon has an official YouTube channel where you will be able to find extensive tutorials, as well as over 300 quick tips that will guide you from the most basic to the most advanced concepts of Cinema 4D.
Is it free?
The download offered on this page is a free demo version of the software. The full product can be purchased from the official Cinema 4D website for $59,91 per month when billed annually ($719). If you prefer a monthly subscription you will be charged $94 per month.
Is it safe?