Inkwork download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Inkwork is an application designed to transform your photos into expressive ink drawings. It has more than 90 different style variations and colors. After you created an ink sketch out of your photo, you can share it on social networks or even print it and hang it on your wall like a piece of art.
What are the key features of Inkwork?
- Over 90 styles: the app has a wide library of style variations, filters, ink, and paper colors.
- Snaps: photos are transformed instantly, though you can still take snaps and watch how they change.
- Photo album: you can take a photo that you'd like to transform with the app or upload one of your older photos from your phone's library.
- Share: after you finished the creation of your piece of art, you can share it on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and other social media.
- Print: another idea is to print your artwork and hang it on the wall like an art print.
How does Inkwork work?
The Inkwork app is easy to use: you simply need to upload a photo you’d like to transform (or take it instantly) and choose the ink effects you’d like to apply: ink pigment, various filters, paper color, and more. After you finished, simply save your piece of art and share it if you want.
Is Inkwork free?
The app costs $2.99.