Badoo download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Badoo is one of the most used dating apps worldwide, as it offers many unique features and a safe environment for people to find what they want, whether it's a date, a chat, or a long-term relationship.
What is Badoo?
Badoo is a dating-focused social network founded by Russian entrepreneur Andrey Andreev in 2006. To this day, it is still one of the most used dating apps, with more than 300 million users (of which approximately 41% are between 25-35 years old). In addition, over the years, the app has improved and offers several interesting features to make you meet new people safely, based on what you want.
What are the key features of Badoo?
- Connect cleverly: To make sure that your interactions are in line with your needs, you can select if you want to meet new people to date, make new friends, or just chat.
- Personalized profile: You can completely personalize your profile with photos, a description of what you like and what kind of relationship you want, your bios, and even add personalized videos. That way, you can start picking up on who people really are and know if they match what you want beforehand.
- Chat and video: If you match with someone, you can start chatting with your match and send photos and videos. In addition, you can also start a video conversation to make the interactions more real.
- Find what you want: You can see and contact people who live in your area and who you have bumped into. Also, you can see who is using the app from a different city or another part of the world.
- Safety first: The 'Selfie Request' button allows you to request other people to prove they look the same as their picture. Moreover, you can select to only interact with verified users (to get verified, users must upload a photo of themselves mimicking a specific pose, then Badoo's moderators will verify them individually).
- Premium features: With the advanced premium features, you can know who added you as a favorite, who liked you to like back and match, and you can also find people you swiped left to give them a second chance.
How to use Badoo?
Once launched, you can create your profile, select your gender, and choose what you want (dating, chatting, or a long-term relationship). Register an email address or your phone number. Describe yourself as much as possible. Finally, start browsing people's profiles and find what you want.
How to install Badoo on your PC?
We provide you with both the Badoo APK file and the BlueStacks emulator that will allow you to run the application on your PC:
- Download and unzip the file containing both the Badoo APK and the BlueStacks emulator files.
- Follow the installation instructions you will find in the application file.
Is it free?
Badoo is free to use, but you can also subscribe for premium features.
Is it safe?