Bumble download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Bumble dating app is unique in that it requires women to make the first move! The goal is to shake up outdated gender norms which can only be a good thing. Like any good relationship, Bumble prioritizes kindness and respect - they want to create a safe online community where users can build new relationships.
What are the key features of Bumble?
- First move: In Bumble it's only women who decide whether to make the first move or not. It changes the old-fashioned traditional rules of the "game" and makes it more fun and more safe for women.
- Respect, Equality, and Inclusion: The app rewards 'good' behavior, ie. not swiping right for each photo.
- 3 modes: Bumble offers the possibility to meet people in different fields with 3 modes, Date, BFF, and Bizz. This way, you can either meet the love of your life, find a new friend, or make a professional connection.
- 24 hours limit: To motivate you, Bumble gives its users 24 hours to start a chat and to respond.
- SuperSwipe, Spotlight, and Snooze: Leave a SuperSwipe to someone you really like or get more visibility for 30 minutes when you are in Spotlight. Snooze mode lets you hide your profile for a while.
- Video Chat: Not only texting is available but also video chats, audio, photo, and video exchanges.
How does Bumble work?
Like with most dating apps, you connect with a potential match by 'liking' each other's profile by swiping right. Only in Bumble do women make the first move. Once a match is made, men have 24hrs to reply. This is designed to encourage interactions between users. It effectively reduces the amount of time spent procrastinating. It also encourages you to go with your gut instincts. If you are happy that you matched with a certain someone, then the sooner you send a message the better!
Is Bumble free?
Bumble is free to download and use. You can though upgrade your app to the premium subscription Bumble Boost for $21.99/month to access additional features.
Is Bumble safe?
Like with anything online, you cannot guarantee that it is 100% safe. You can however take steps to ensure that if you meet up with someone you take the necessary precautions.
- It is recommended that you are careful with the amount of personal data that you share with a match (ie. Bank Account).
- Meet in a public place
- Consider downloading one of the personal safety apps to make sure friends and family are aware of where you are going and who you are meeting.